9.28.2016

Tourist In My Own City | Frankie & Benny's


Hi guys,
So remember that 'series' I was telling you about well it's happening *huge claps for me please* so where I live theres actually a whole bunch of food places that I haven't actually been to but one i've heard spoken up so much that I actually had to go... that place was Frankie and Benny's.
So we went on a Wednesday which meant savings! I managed to get a whole 3 course meal at the price of only £15.98! I think thats such a good price for three meals and a cheeky cocktail.


Now i'll be honest with you because honesty is the best policy, I personally didn't enjoy the food and i'm not sure if it's just the area I live in or not but I felt that i'd defo had food which tasted a lot better.  I did however taste calamari which was delish the only thing that literally scarred me for life is the tentacles.... THEY STILL HAVE TENTACLES!!! But it was still tasty.


The rest of the food doesn't quite make it to the blog because the presentation was really poor and I just didn't enjoy it but the atmosphere was really nice and I think it's a great place to go with your girlies, guys, partner and even family.
Out of 10 i'd give it a 5 not the worst place but defo not the best but I would recommend if you want to go somewhere affordable.
Let me know in the comments section if you had a better experience x



No comments:

Post a Comment