9.25.2016

New in | Mac x Taraji P Hendrson

Hey Loves,
I recently heard about the infamous Taraji Henderson collaborating with MAC to bring us a fabulous range of goodies, now I wasn't able to get my hands on the whole collection due to it being sold out my spending habits hit rockbottom *cries self to sleep* however I did manage to grab hold of the Matte lipstick in the shade strip down, it's a lovely nude shade and it works perfectly with my skin tone paired with a brown lipliner, the one I use is from kiko (add number), I can't wait to get my hands on a lot more mac goodies and hopefully... fingers crossed... do a mac lipstick collection video... maybe around christmas.

This was also my first EVER collab purchase from MAC and my first time taking the plunge and ordering online so round of applause for me!  And as with every purchase you get a free sample so I opted for this mascara, it works wonders on my lashes and I was able to blend my natural lashes with some falsies and still have it look natural.... YASS!



No comments:

Post a Comment