11.27.2016

Mani-Monday | Primark Nail Polish.

Hi everyone,

So I'm thinking off starting a new thing on my blog called Mani-Monday where I show you the colours that i'm loving, wearing or trying for the first time.

So i'll be showing you colours and reviewing the staying power and all that good stuff.

So to start off is this Nail Polish from Primak.




So this beautiful nudey - pink shade from Primark was only 80p...
The formula inside is quite thick and it doesn't have an overly strong smell which I really like.
However when it came to applying the polish it was a bit streaky so you definitely have to do 2 - 3 coats, also I would recommend using a chip-free top coat, I did but it has already started chipping which i'm not too fond of because i've had this on for less then 24hours.


In regards to the packaging the lid on mine isn't attached if that makes sense so i'm not sure if thats the general packaging or if i just picked up a dodgy polish.

So my verdict... Is it worth it?
For 80p it's defo not breaking the bank and they have some really pretty colours, so if you frequently change your polish then go and have a browse and go find your perfect colour.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment