9.23.2016

My first blogger event.






 Hi guys, 
Aren't I on a roll, check me out with all these blogposts and i'm in top inspired mood at the moment so i'll be sharing a lot with you.
But if you follow me on snapchat you'd know that on Sunday 18th September I went to my first bloggers event with my friend Sarah from work who's also a blogger #GirlsWhoWorkTogetherBlogTogether 
 I wasn't personally invited but I was allowed to tag along and it was an amazing experience, the people hosting were lovely and the other bloggers there were really friendly.

We got to decorate cupcakes which was really fun, everything smelt sooo good and tasted even better.


They had a lot of products and they were very informative about each product and the brands. Unfortunately as I wasn't personally invited I didn't have the same options as others, But they had the option to choose three full sized products to review which I think is an amazing opportunity!

But I was given a huge goodie-bag with amazing things in it which I will defo be doing a review or blog post on so make sure to stay tuned! 



I hope you enjoyed this blog post x

No comments:

Post a Comment