9.20.2016

Tourist in my own city.


Hi loves,


So i'm thinking of starting a new series on my blog and also on my channel called 'Tourist in my own city', where I think of a bunch of places that i've never been to (there's a lot considering I was born in London) and want to go to and a share my experiences with you, as i've said before I really want to step away from this blog being solely based on beauty, the whole point of me creating this blog is to share the things I love with you guys so what better way to do that then to explore the the city I was born in! I hope you enjoy this let me know in the comments section below or even on my social media platforms which you can find on the about me tab at the top! P.s... And if it's true I will totally be exploring the Sephora in Westfields if its coming to the U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment