2.28.2016

Morphe Eyeshadow swatches


So a few weeks ago (in 2015) I purchased some eyeshadows from Morphe as I only had really basic eyeshadows and I wanted to experiment with new colours and new looks, I'm still learning
but I feel like with slightly better eyeshadows which are more pigmented and may I add not too expensive if you shop around like I did you'll want to create looks whenever you can!
In total I have 14 single eyeshadows and 1 eyeshadow palette which i ordered directly from the website but you can also get them from: Cult BeautyBeautyBaymorphebrushesbeautychamber
Ice ES77

Burlesque ES74

Midnight Kiss ES48

Gun Powder ES79

Glow For Me ES5

27

Marbleized ES20

Blackberry ES25

Granite ES22

Velveteen ES6

Brick ES65

Pink Moscato ES76

Radiance ES53

Im So Fancy ES18

No comments:

Post a Comment