1.28.2016

Colourpop in the uk?

post signatureHello everyone! As you may or may not know in 2015 I developed a very unhealthy obsession with spending money on clothes and makeup! And since I discovered that certain brands don't deliver to certain countries I was on a  serious mission to get my hands on products that i'd never even heard of just so I could say I have it.


As you may know I am an aspiring Youtuber (My channel), and I am very guilty of spending my whole entire life sat in front of the computer watching every single guru and vlogger from Danni Mansutti, to Patricia Bright you name it, i've watched it. And I started to get into the "If the big Youtubers have it i want it fiasco" 



So I stumbled across a site called comgateway, which you sign up to for free and they provide you with an american address which then allows you to have products shipped to that address and then shipped to your home address in the country you live in. They do however open the parcel just to check everything is legit and legal but I can totally assure you that you'll receive your whole package. Also another thing to consider is the pricing, I believe there are a lot of cheaper alternatives now,  Also I will leave some websites that you can get Colourpop from in the UK.
(LINKED BELOW)
Create an account.
How it works.

Shipping details/Pricing.
UK STOCKISTS:
Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment