8.22.2016

Being M.I.A and Lack of motivation.

Hi everyone,

So it has been a long time since i've even thought to open my laptop and write something.
And truth be-told I wasn't feeling inspired or that I had any motivation to come up with anything.

But recently I sat down in my room while listening to some soul music (on spotify lol thanks to watching Tasha Greens vlog), picked up my note book and started writing and brainstorming a few things.

See the point of this post is to try and motivate myself and to encourage me to stop being so lazy lol!
I need to try my hardest to put something up at least once a week and let my creativity pour out, I'm also planning on incorporating different types of posts, I'd really love to have a few lifestyle posts on here or even on my youtube channel, Some cooking/Baking post as they're always fun to read and watch and just other things which are not just makeup orientated, as much as I love make-up, I love other things too which I'd love to share with you guys and I'd really hope you enjoy it just as much as me :)
So all I ask is that you bare with me while I plan and try and sort out what I want which hopefully (fingers crossed) wont be too long.

FIND ME NOW IN BLOGLOVING! <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18202397/?claim=sf57guedxex">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment