7.29.2016

THE BODY SHOP INSTAGLOW CC CREAM | Review

Hi guys, longtime no see.

I'm coming to you with a short post about the The body Shop Instaglow cc cream, it comes in a range of three colours so Light skin, Light to Medium skin and Dark skin. 




I didn't purchase the full sized product because I wanted to test it out so I asked for a sample size of this product, they didn't give me a lot but a little does go a long way.


And as much as I fell in-love with the swatch at the shop I'm glad I didn't purchase the actual full sized product.




PROS:
- So for me I really liked the coverage of this product, I felt it was very lightweight and made my skin look a lot more smoother.
- It's very blendable, A little goes a long way.
- I believe although the shades are limited they are quite versatile depending on your undertones.
- My skin feels soft and moisturised and the product doesn't cake-up in certain areas of the face
- My skin doesn't feel tacky (some products you can feel on your face)

CONS:
- Throughout the day I noticed my skin started to look extremely oily, and I know this is a glowy/dewy product but I literally looked like a disco ball, I do however have oily skin so I wore it once without a primer and twice with two different brands of matte primer and I still appeared oily.
- I also found that its hard to apply powder on top to prevent shine.


benefits of the CC Cream
  • SPF 20 PA+++
  • Choose from 3 shades
  • Minimises the appearance of pores
  • Reduces shine
  • 24 hour moisture
So will i be buying the full product? Im afraid i wont. Did I like this product? 90% yes the only thing that let it down for me was the fact that it can become oily looking throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment