12.22.2015

Would you rather tag!

Hi everyone! Yes I'm doing another tag but they're fun, maybe I'll do one more before the serious and more exciting things but here is the would you rather tag!


Questions

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

-  I'd rather go out with nice hair and no make-up because I feel like great hair can make you look decent anyway.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- this is a tricky one but I think I'd rather shave my eyebrows because I can dram them on and besides I'm terrible at applying lashes lol.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- another hard one I've never shopped at Sephora but I'm not a big fan of MAC... I'll go with Sephora. What would you pick?

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
- lol what even is an 80's perm 🙊

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
- oh goodness Erm none? Hmm probably overdone blush they're both as bad as each other tbh

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- biker shorts lol MC Hammer pants make me look shorter and I'm 5'2.5

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
- well I'd rather have weird tan lines, will it even show on my skin tone?

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
- bad hair colour because who even has normal hair colours these days anyway?

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
- hardest question! Maybe Twitter as much as I love it I'm now a firm fan of the YouTube!!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
- I'd rather give up mascara lol sometimes I forget to put it on when I've done a full face of makeup and I look super tired.

I hope you enjoyed this just as much as I did, just a bit of fun!
Thank you and feel free to do your own and tag me and don't forget to check out my social media.

Until next time,
Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment