12.22.2015

50 Random facts about me!



Hi guys! So I wanted to kickstart my new blog with a few things on getting to know me better I hope you enjoy this just as much as I do and don't forget to follow my social media for frequent updates.


-Bea x
1- My real name is Leah Hannah
2 - My birthday is 13th June 1996
3 - I was born in England 
4 - I'm a shopaholic 
5 - I've always dreamed of living in central london
6 - I would love to have my own make up brand
7 - my favourite colour is lime green
8 - I'm a very very shy and quiet person when you first meet me
9 - I'm extremely messy lol (#notproud #sorrynotsorry
10 - I've only ever had one boyfriend 
11 - I'm in love with Justin bieber and j cole
12 - I had braces for 2.5 years and when I ate an apple for the first time after getting them removed it was magical 
13 - I love skins and want the whole box set 
14 - this is getting extremely hard lol
15 - I have a YouTube account which is liyahhannah > http://bit.ly/liyahhannah
16 - I may have to cut this short 
17 - my fav youtubers are (vloggers/ Emily canham, jakeboys and becca rose beauty/fashion - Patricia bright, Shirley-b-eniang and Danielle mansutti
18 - I have 2 older brothers and 3 little sisters
19 - I've never been to a wedding even though my dad is married
29 - I miss school so much
30 - but I don't miss college 
31 - my dream cars are an all black Mini Cooper or an all black Porsche or a fiat 500
32 - I love make up
33 - I support Arsenal 
34 - I'm 19 and I have never been on holiday or own a passport 
35 - I've been to summer time ball, seen Chris brown, Justin bieber and j Cole in concert
36 - I met stooshe in westfields newlook
37 - I have a pomchi (Pomeranian/chihuahua) named lunar
38 - I'm not very exciting lol
39 - I am the biggest cry baby ever!
40 - I met Emily canham and jakeboys on December 22nd 2015
41 - I'm not a hoarder but I like to keep things for memories 
42 - I used to collect badges 
43 - I LOVE tattoos and piercings 
44 - I'm doing driving lessons in automatic transmission because I had a panic attack when doing manual lessons 
45 - I used to have really bad panic attacks at work 
46 - I'm a moody cow 🙊
47 - my nicknames are Lima, Bea, leahlous, lee and leebees
48 - I don't have many friends but I'm ok with that 
49 - I used to despise having children but now I would like my own and I'm convinced I'll have twins
50 - I really appreciate and thank anyone who reads this and learns more about me 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment