3.30.2015

Graze box!!

Hi guys,

So I recently received an asos magazine in the post and inside that you get like vouchers which often give you freebies and discounts. 
In the issue I received i was given a voucher which allows me to try a graze box for free so I didn't miss out on this opportunity. If you don't know what a graze box is, it's basically a monthly subscription service which allows you to pick and try out new healthy and tasty treats so I gave it a go.


In my box as you can see below I have super berries (blueberries, green raisins, goji berries & cranberries), 
salted fudge & peanut cookie (salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge & mini chocolate cookies), 
smokey chipotle dip with rosemary breadsticks
& super carrot cake which came with an afternoon tea (blended with Assam and Kenyan leaves)



I'm actually very excited to try these snacks as I made a vow to be healthier with my food choices this year (lol does McDonald's count?)

Anyway if I do enjoy this I will be sure to continue with this subscription. I shall be uploading another post telling you how it went. 

Until next time Bea.

No comments:

Post a Comment